Saturday 25 March 2017

An Honest Flow Leads App Review: It's A Scam!


An Honest Flow Leads App Review - 100% Scam! - https://shinyobjectreviews.com/flowleads/scam/ - I hate to go negative, but if you are considering buying FlowFeads App: Don't do it! This software which has also packaged as The CBS Formula, marketed by Damon Nelson and Precious NG:.

Flowleads APP Review: Updated (3/25/2017).
Scam by Precious NG-- Buyer Beware!

Does not work as promised, nobody shares your offers. I have tried using everything as a lead magnet!
Frequently goes down (see video).
It is buggy; you will often have to rebuild your funnels.
You don't even get access to te software without begging "support" which is non-existent.

I tried going through all of the channels for support and had ignored, or the e-mail bounced. I even tried to reach out to Damon in the RSSMasher Facebook group and received no comment. Now, I have al of my leads tied up in the stupid APP and hemorrhaging money!

I know, this makes me the worst marketer in the world, but warning you where NOT to spend your money is important!

Here are some screenshots of e-mails delivered from support@flowleadsapp.com:.

emi@getflowleads.com.

I have tried to resolve my issues much time by going the channels they provide. If anyone from FlowLeads App would like to speak to me off the record about my reviews or comments, I can be reached at:.

jay@jqmedia.org.
310-666-5449.
Skype = JasonQuinlan71.

Precious Ng.

I posted a screenshot, in this Tweet, the support email doesn't even exist, even though you get a ton of spam from this same e-mail.
NOBODY LIKES SPAM !!

Without asking you are subscribed to emi@getflowleads.com:.

None of these e-mails came solicited, have no informational value, and nothing but pure spam to other JV ZOO offers. No wonder Precious NG has no presence Twitter or Facebook and hides out in Nigeria if he were in the US, he would be reported to the FTC for violating spam laws.

support@flowleadsapp.com.

And the there is precious@cbsformula.com:.

Until then, this means war!

Jason Quinlan.

" Honesty is my only excuse"-- Metallica.

via Dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5g5rht_an-honest-flow-leads-app-review-it-s-a-scam_lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment