Saturday 26 March 2016

Preview of IFTTT V2 SEO from Semantic Mastery

This is a preview of the real members area and all of the updates to the second installation of Semantic Mastery’s flagship product IFTTT SEO.

GET ACCESS TO THIS COURSE BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC:
http://www.iftttseoacademy.com/ifttt2

I will have to admit by the time that I discovered IFTTT by seeing Bradley on one of Joe Troyer’s webinars, I was not familiar with IFTTT at all.

If I knew about it I will do it easily been able to know that this was a powerful beast because I have been experimenting for a while with doing different things with RSS feeds and different WordPress plug-ins to syndicate all of my posts two other properties such as Delicious.

The second incarnation of this masterpiece of Internet marketing training contains a lot of different ways you can use IFTTT besides video SEO including using it for podcasting and personal blogging.

As you can see, even with the launch date close at hand they are still adding modules, So I am going to wait until there is a fair time to give it a proper review.

GET ACCESS TO THIS TRAINING PRIOR TO PUBLIC LAUNCH:
http://www.iftttseoacademy.com/ifttt2

The post Preview of IFTTT V2 SEO from Semantic Mastery appeared first on IFTTT SEO Academy Version 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment